About Esperance Family Practice
We are an energetic family practice that aims to provide you with timely, quality, out-of-hospital care for both individuals and families at all stages of life. We started our new practice in July 2016 after choosing to form a team because we like working together and believe that we can offer excellent care and service to our community.
To improve the health of our family practice community through a patient-centred, professional care team, along with smart application of technology, including telehealth.
“Esperance Family Practice is built upon a desire to provide timely, quality out of hospital care for our patients at all stages of life”
Our practice team are committed to:
- Treating you with respect and care
- Being proactive in respect of your health
- Taking a preventative approach
- Being up to date with medical knowledge and undergoing continual medical education
- Being Courteous
- Being Independent from pharmaceutical companies or corporate interest.
Esperance Family Practice is a privately-owned practice. Hence we have a Mixed Billing schedule, which means that you are privately billed, unless you fall into the following patient categories which qualify you for bulk billing:
Bulk billing (no cost to the patient) applies to patients:
- Under 16 years of age
- Over 75 years of age; or
- Aged 16 to 75 years, and receving a Centrelink pension or have a Healthcare Card
We are committed to the provision of the high quality healthcare at all times and are in the process of finalising our accreditation with AGPAL. This is a voluntary accreditation which assures that you get of a high standard of quality care, which is independently assessed to RACGP standards.