Our Medical Services
Our team are fully qualified to help you and your family with a range of medical services. Should you require a referral to a specialist, be assured that our practice team are familiar with the best medical services in your surrounding areas and will refer you to the most appropriate person for your health needs.
Medical Services available at Esperance Family Practice
- Acute medical appointments
- Chronic Disease management – including Diabetes, Cardiac, Respiratory, Pain, Arthritis and many other diseases
- Mental Health Assessments and management
- Medical Assessments: driving licences, pre-employment, dangerous goods, sporting.
- Shared Antenatal care – we have a midwife as part of our Practice Team
- Skin Checks and dermatology
- Minor Surgery
- Drug and Alcohol Management
- Travel Medicine
- Child Health
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Palliative Care
- Nursing Home/Hostel Care
- Telehealth and E-Health
All our doctors are experienced in these areas. However, please check with reception on (08) 9071 3100, or with your doctor, as some of these services will be more specific to certain doctors in the practice.
To book an appointment, give us a call during practice hours on (08) 9071 3100, or click the button below to use our quick and easy online booking service.